Sunday, June 15, 2014

More Tins



Here are my latest pieces in my tin collection. I just love creating jewelry with tin! The cutting, doming, and designing are all such fun. I love the challenge of finding beads to compliment the color palette in the tin patterns.



This blue and orange tin caught my eye right away when I saw it on the shelf in the thrift store. Combining the blue kyanite with the matte orange seed and brass beads really brought out the pattern in the tin. 




Same tin in a different style with kyanite and orange recycled glass beads.


The green, yellow, and white of these earrings screams summer and fun.



Blue onyx, Czech glass, and brass pick up the colors in this whimsical tin.


I was immediately drawn to the red, orange, yellow, and greens in this tin, which looks striking with turquoise, Czech glass, and copper.



Coral, glass, bone, and copper

No comments:

Post a Comment